Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Roles of each position in football

WALT: Use PARAGRAPHS               Date:23/9/19

Subject of paragraph:  Roles of each position in football

Personal Goal: Use proper punctuation



Paragraph 1

Defence is probably one of the most important positions in football. In Defence you need to defend the goal and make sure the ball gets to the other end of the field
(the other teams side). In defence you need to help the goalie and make sure the goalie can see, so he or she can save the goal. In corner kicks everyone comes in, so more people have to come in from your team to defend the goal, as well as the defenders.

Paragraph 2

 Midfield is the most important position in football because you have to defend and attack. Normally midfield takes the corners, they are called centrepieces. The
Midfield plays in the middle of the field (therefore it’s called midfield). The midfield can score goals as well as the strikers, which I will talk about next. To be a midfielder you really need to be fit because you have to run back and forth.

Paragraph 3

The strikers have an important job, scoring goals. Strikers have to receive the ball right to their feet to have more control of the ball, as they are in the other team's side of the field. In corners, strikers have to go right into the defence box on the other teams side, to receive the ball and attempt to score. 

I play midfield. I like midfield because you do the most running and you get the ball the most.
Thank you for reading my post about football.  I hope it made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.